Job DescriptionSenior Planner/Scheduler
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Planner/Scheduler for a long term contract near Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
This position is local to the area and no Fly in./Fly Out is provided.
- Prepare job plans and maximize resources productivity with the planned cost ready for scheduling detailing parts, materials, special tools, external services and Documentation
- Maintain, improve and optimize our job plans, task lists, strategies and procedures utilizing continuous improvement initiatives and techniques
- Review work scope change requests prior to their introduction into the proposed schedule
Candidate must have
- 10-15 years of experience
- Primavera P6 Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Well versed in cost and planning
- Must have experience working on refineries and industrial projects
- Operator experience is essential
- Individuals must have experience working on projects valued over $500 Million