Job DescriptionYour duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reporting to the SMP Superintendent you will be required to manage a team in the construction of a range of Fixed Plant equipment.
- Overseeing the development of a large scale Processing Facility
- Working closely alongside the Superintendent to ensure budgets are being adhered to and productivity is being met.
- Manage and develop a team of tradesman
- Ensuring all construction duties are being adhered to correctly and strict deadlines are being met
- Consistently drive success within the team as well encourage and mentor staff
- Conduct pre start meetings, exceed KPI’s and identify and rectify workplace hazards
- Develop daily and weekly work plans in accordance to the overall schedules
- Ensure all compliance is being adhered to, as well as implement new ideas and look for ways to improve productivity and time schedules
- Use SAP to track performance, H&S Statistics and Work Orders
To be successful in this role you will have an SMP/ Construction Supervisor background with extensive Fixed Plant construction experience. Ideally you will have previously worked a similar role, overseeing the construction of a processing facility. You will be also be proficient in MS Office and have exposure to the software system SAP. Excellent communication skills, written and verbally is imperative for this position, and you will demonstrate the capability of being able to lead and develop a crew. This is a fast paced, hands on and varied position so you will display excellent time management and problem solving skills.