Job DescriptionSelected candidate(s) will be joining the Data Management team of URIT. He/She will work closely with the business functions and other colleagues to ensure timely capture of UR wells data assets according to pre-defined standards in to official data stores with upmost quality and easily accessible to authorized staff.
Bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering, computer science, management information system or geoscience.
• An advanced degree is preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in oil and gas business of which minimum of 7 years working experience with upstream data management.
• Full understanding of upstream data types with good understanding of the data management functions concept
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
• Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills