A TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Sr. Schedule Engineer by a leading oil and gas operating company to be based in Qatar.
- The Sr. Schedule Engineer is responsible for the Project EPC schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System.
- This includes day-to-day activities for the development, maintaining, monitoring, controlling and integrating of the overall EPC schedule including putting in place the EPC progress measurement system, verification and reporting.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management (or equivalent), or relevant experience.
Thorough and extensive knowledge of:
- Project controls principles, theories, and concepts.
- Client practices, processes, and expectations with respect to project controls.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in project scheduling and controls for EPC oil and gas capital projects.
- At least five (5) years field scheduling experience. Good written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills, ability to work with others.
- Proficient in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) / MS PROJECT planning software, Excel and Power Point.
- Good Computer skills.
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment
- Willing to relocate to required project site