Job DescriptionDynamics 365 Consultant – Permanent – Home Based
The Dynamics 365 Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software and inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practises to ensure its features are utilised to their maximum.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a rapid growth and successful company that makes a real difference on significant long-term projects.
Dynamics 365 Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Analyse the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, and identify efficient ways CRM will add value to their business
- Assist the PMO team with Planning and executing the implementation of CRM, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Configuration and Customisation of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Proactively lead with best practises throughout the system implementation
- Inspire and guide new and existing clients on the integration and use of CRM and CRM updates
- Plan and execute data migration activities including the build of data migration profiles
- Run training workshops to introduce CRM to employees on client sites
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM product experience, ideally with Dynamics 365
- Have been involved in the delivery of at least five Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects
- Proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis and requirements gathering
- Able to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, and dashboards
- Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications
- Be comfortable with regular travel to client’s site and home-based working
- Understand of related technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics Portal, PowerAutomate and PowerApps
- Hands on experience with Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps
- Experience of the Scribe or Kingswaysoft Data Migration tools (or similar)
- Experience with Power BI
- Have previously worked in a Microsoft Gold Partner environment
- Microsoft certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and above
- Experience within the Not for Profit Sector
To be able to work flexible hours as and when required. Travelling to client sites will also be an integral part of the role, so the successful candidate should be comfortable with occasional overnight stays away from home.
Candidates in the UK and ROI will be considered, but it is noted that travel to either may be required given the nature of the projects which we deliver.
Home Based – Midlands, South, South East, London
Office Based with regular home working – Dublin, with some travel to UK clients