Depending on Site Manager and Construction Director He or She will be responsible for:
- Develops and ensures implementation/compliance with project quality plan, PQR´s, WPS´s, ITP and all documents regarding with quality.
- Welding books
- Verify the required reports of all tests, qualifications, etc. and elaborate the erection quality dossier.
- Control and monitoring that subcontractors involved in the project comply with the quality guidelines.
- knowledge of NDT´s such as PAUT, TOFD, PT, MT, VT according to ASME V.
- Maintenance and resolution of nonconformance issues
Qualifications and skills
Experience as Quality Manager in Oil&Gas projects.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Ability to take initiative
Immediate incorporation (is a plus)
Welding Engineer (is a plus)
NDT´s level II or III Qualifications (is a plus)