- Responsible for overseeing the construction of a variety of Fixed Plant equipment
- Managing a team of E&I construction contractors to ensure safe and efficient construction of a large scale Processing facility
- Ensuring budgets are being adhered to and productivity is being met.
- Consistently meeting strict deadlines
- Driving success within the team as well encourage and mentor staff
- Conduct pre start meetings, exceed KPI’s and identify and rectify workplace hazards
- Ensure all compliance is being adhered to, as well as implement new ideas and look for ways to improve productivity and time schedules
- Use SAP to track performance, H&S Statistics and Work Orders
- Assist with planning and scheduling as required
You will need to have strong Electrical/Instrumentation experience, as well as a proven leadership background on large scale mining projects. On top of this, you will need to have extensive mine site construction experience on large scale processing facilities. This is a fast paced, hands on and varied position so you will also need to display excellent time management and problem solving skills.