Growing Medical Device Company
Excellent opportunities for development within a growing Medical Device business who occupy a prominent position within their market.
We are currently helping a growing Medical Device business with a global presence expand their Quality and Regulatory Affairs team at the start of an exciting and interesting period of growth. This is a new role for the business and will help support their development and expansion into new business territories.
As a key member of the Regulatory Affairs Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic insight and advice on a wide-range of Regulatory issues, specifically focussed on emerging markets
- Providing a vital stage of the manufacturing and product development teams, ensuring continued compliance with all relevant manufacturing legislation – specifically the MHRA
- Providing advanced warning and insight into future legislation
- Ensuring all labelling, storage and packaging requirements are met
The successful candidate will have a track-record of success within a similar Medical Device business and will have an up-to-date knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and Medical Devices. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to influence and manage key stakeholders, ensuring their continued compliance with all relevant manufacturing legislation
- A relevant degree or higher level qualification is essential
- Previous experience as a Regulatory Affairs Manager within a Medical Device company is essential