Location: Den Haag
Contract: 12 month renewable
Start Date: Expected January 2020 (flexibility possible for the right candidate)
NES Global Talent have been requested to source an Instrumentation Engineer to join a major global Oil & Gas business.
Our client is looking for an Instrumentation Engineer to assist with management of existing operational assets in the North Sea, including Brownield Modification/Engineering scopes of work.
- Minimum of 10 years Oil & Gas experience.
- Must be an EU national or eligible to work in Netherlands without sponsorship
- Must speak fluent English and advanced/fluent Dutch
- Degree preferable, but strong experience in similar roles will still be considered.
- Electrical engineering knowledge would also be a benefit, but not essential.
Please get in touch if you feel you meet the above criteria to find out more about the position.