My client is a biopharmaceutical company involving in an international and highly dynamic environment.
- Be responsible and manage the Quality Systems and SOPs
- Work on internal communication to promote QMS best practices
- Be the responsible person for training
- Be responsible for implementing and monitoring CAPAs, KPIs
- Be in charge for all GxP procedures regarding the various guidelines and regulations
- Master degree in life sciences
- Experience in writing GxP documents and training people
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Quality Management, including involvement in overseeing and providing QA oversight to CMOs/Vendors
- Experience working in GDP and GMP environment
- Fluent in English, French and German
Experience within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.