Following an internal move, an internationally recognised speciality chemical manufacturer, are currently looking to identify a Site SHE Manager, for their Top Tier COMAH manufacturing site in the North-West.
With 3 direct reports, this is a positon of authority and sits within the site management team, taking an overall view on Process Safety Management, as well as Occupational Health, Environmental and Industrial Hygiene regulations.
As such, you will be an experienced SHE manager, ideally from a Chemical Engineering or Chemistry background, able to demonstrate significant experience of Process Safety Management on similar high-hazard, COMAH regulated manufacturing sites, liaising with engineering and process teams on projects and taking ownership for site COMAH reports.
In this position of broad responsibility, you will be continually challenged, on a site which is constantly innovating and introducing new products, providing input on a variety of new projects.
You will Have
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry
- Expertise in Process Safety and it’s management
- Proven experience in HSE management of a chemical operation (COMAH)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations and their practical implementation
- People management skills
- Market leading Salary
- Generous Pension
- Excellent Bonus potential
- Private Healthcare