Contract Duration - 1 year (renewable as per Client)
Work Location - Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Department - Information Technology
Education - Bachelor degree in Computer Science (Essential)
Certifications, Licenses, and Designations -
- ITIL Foundation Certified Professional
- SAP ABAP Certification
5 years and above experience as SAP ABAP DEVELOPER.
ABAP & Portal - To develop and maintain both custom and standard RICEFW elements both standard and custom & portal developments. Quality review of the developments from managed services partner. Keep Custom developments to minimum where required only with due analysis.
Provide technical and professional expertise to the ERP division and other Sadara functions for delivering the necessary technology services to the business. As needed, develop and enhance new business functionalities. Attend to user issues to fix bugs in the existing processes
IT Functional Duties
Technical analyst – Development (ABAP, Java, workflow, Webdynpro, Adobe forms & Portal)
- Responsible for leading Development team in delivering services to our customer.
- Utilize in-depth Technical and Functional knowledge in SAP-ERP and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver effective and quick solutions on various SAP Modules (SD, MM, FI, FSCM, PP, PM, QM, MDG, PS, EH&S).
- Lead analysis sessions, gather requirements and write specification and functional design documents for Developments & Enhancements; Analyse change impact.
- Understanding Business Requirements Translate them into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Ensure that developments are performed as per requirements and reviewing the changes for error free code migration across various instances.
- Responsible for effective communication between the Technical and Functional teams to ensure completion of task in the Given Time schedule.
- Designing Interfaces using various Methods (ALE/EDI, RFC and File, ABAP PROXY) for Legacy System Integration using SAP-PI and other EAI tools.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals and Support Client’s Security audits.
- Contribute to the development of a technical project plan in collaboration with project manager.
- Responsible for preparing project related documents i.e. Weekly Deliverable sheet, Project Status Report
- Updating the documentation and uploading them in SOLMAN.
- Spontaneous response on the issues raised by functional team with quality fixes with quick turnaround times.
- Manage processes to create efficient and effective SAP business processes.
- Managing a team of onshore and offshore SAP Developers using ABAP, JAVA, html, Portal etc. technologies
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager