My client, a well reputed provider of external wall insulation is now looking for a National Technical Manager to lead their team of site technicians and estimators based out of their St Helens site.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, expert knowledge in external wall insulation and building regulations, an ability to provide oversight on quotations, drawings and specifications, a customer focused approach and a penchant for continuous improvement.
In return my client offers a fantastic package commensurate with experience and a genuine path to progress within an innovative and growing organisation.
Desirable skills and experience
- Degree or equivalent in structural engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a technical design setting in the construction industry (ideally at middle management level or above).
- Technical desk software experience producing drawings, quotations and specifications.
- Track record in working with main and sub-contractors as well as architects.
- Past experience with testing houses.
- A sound knowledge of building regulations.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Financially and commercially aware.
- Results driven.
If this sounds like you, apply now and we'll be in touch to discuss in more detail.