- Under broad direction supervises and oversees the installation/pulling of (complex) ESP (electrical submersible pumping) Systems, and associated equipment in offshore and onshore locations
- Leads a team, attends pre job planning meetings, prepares for and supervises the technical service
- Acts as on site representative for communication with customers and account managers
- Completes all job documentation
- Conducts a worksite review and debrief the internal team
- Monitors, troubleshoots and tests down-hole ESP equipment including Down-hole Monitoring Tools in order to maximise well productivity and ESP run life
- Sets up and starts Motor Controllers and VSD’s
- Electrically competent personnel may be required to commission and maintain various types of surface control equipment
- Provides on-the-job training to team members
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values
The successful candidate can be based in any Australian state however must have the right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact Katherine Hannah on 0894 267 400.