The Strategic & Growth Audit Lead should have a continuous link and assurance on the company strategic initiatives and growth projects. Needs to work closely with other IA jurisdiction (Finance, P2P, OTC, Mfg / Projects Mgmt and IT/HR) to provide focus coverage on strategic / growth areas for the company. It requires sound strategic outlook, business acumen, technical accounting, auditing and work process knowledge/depth.
Engage executive management and company leaders to employ effective controls and sustain an effective internal control environment
2) Engage executive management and company leaders on issues and weaknesses discovered during reviews/audits, determine materiality, significance, impact, risk – to enable actions to remediate issue.
3) Knowing when, how and what to communicate to executive management and the Board Audit Committee.
- Wide scope of business/functional activities
- Short audit cycle.
- Limited audit resources.
- Speed of technology changes.
- Auditee responses and corrective actions.
- Finance/Accounting/Engineering/IT bachelor degree (Minimum)
- MBA desired
- Professional audit relevant certification (CIA, CISA, SOCPA, CPA, CA, BEAC) is highly desired/preferred
- Over 15 years experience in large/global business and/or functional areas
- Prior experience, 10 years in Internal/external audit is recommended and
- Proficiency in governance, risk management and internal control system, as well as IIA Standards.