You will Review of major international and Saudi Arabian contractors for possible inclusion on bid slates.
- Coordinate development of contracts including planning, facilitation and execution to support the requirements of the proponent organization.
- Draft, Evaluate, Negotiate and Execute of: Purchasing Agreements, contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, etc.
- Provide counsel and advice on all corporate contract procurement aspects.
- Review terms & conditions of client/commercial contracts and ensure including them in the subcontracts, as needed
Who we are looking for::
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Law, Business, Engineering or closely related degree, MBA is preferable.
- 12 years of relevant experience
- SAP(or similar) experience
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential