|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
|Contact Name:||Sajjad Ali|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 11:33|
The Research and Development Centre hosts a variety of technologies and the Research Support Division is responsible for the maintenance and development of the building services and utilities that support the laboratories and offices. The Maintenance Unit develops and maintains the Asset Care program for the facility and provides technical services support for the various divisions within the center.
The Mechanical Engineer primary role is to enhance and implement the Total Plant Reliability Management strategy for the equipment and systems that support the facility, ensuring maximum reliability and availability. In addition, provide technical information to support ongoing operations and development projects.
1. A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized and approved program.
2. A minimum of ten years’ maintenance or project experience in oil and gas refining, petrochemical or similar manufacturing environment. Experience in the development and implementation of maintenance policies such as Total Plant Reliability Management is desirable.
3. Must have in depth knowledge and experience of a relevant CMMS for maintenance planning, work order processing and execution. Knowledge and experience in SAP PM would be a distinct advantage.
4. Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the review of design packages to ensure that the specification, construction, installation and commissioning of equipment is in alignment with the relevant industry codes, standards and company General Instructions.
5. Have experience in Risk Assessment for equipment installation, maintenance and operations to ensure that all risks are identified and removed or suitable control measures implemented.
6. Extensive experience in the requirements for Management of Change is necessary.
7. Have experience in the requirements of a relevant Quality Assurance program
8. Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mechanical Engineer V
Colorado Springs, United States
Mechanical Engineer V
Tucson, United States
Principal Mechanical Engineer
Competitive salary plus benefits
Mechanical Engineer - Global Operator - Brussels