NES Global Talent are working with a global organisation looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager in Data for an initial 12 month contract based in Paris in France.
Main activities of the Project Data Manager:
- Implement a sound CAPEX minimization mind-set and focus in his/her activities. Promote innovation and capital costs reduction in proposed technical solutions, while prioritising reliability and safety for personnel, installation and environment.
- Check, monitor and comment all Digital Standards Deliverables issued by FEED Contractor.
- Ensure that Project specifications are applied and implemented by FEED Contractor.
- Monitor FEED study progress for his/her discipline and advise STEP Engineering Manager on possible resolutions.
- Provide input to technical queries issued by FEED Contractor.
- Participate actively to all reviews linked to his/her discipline.
- Define & validate with the CPY Quality Manager and Engineering team any necessary procedures, controls, audits, KPI for proper data management, data progress and discipline related data.
Deliverables will include:
· Guarantee the production of a set of consistent data in order to enable the Digital Twin solutions.
· Ensure protection and maintainability of the delivered Project data during Project phases and at hand over to operations.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please send your CV directly to email@example.com or apply to this advert.