NES Global Talent are working with a global organisation looking to recruit an experienced Functional Analyst for an initial 12 month contract based in Paris in France.
Main activities of the Functional Analyst include:
- Support and administration of the project supplier database Group
- Database extraction analysis: the service provider must check the quality of the supplier data of local entities
- Contribution to the data quality verification of the consolidated database
- On an ad hoc basis, the service provider must extract data from our tools to perform expenditure analyses
- Accompanying subsidiaries on a daily basis to improve the quality of their data.
- Performing functional tests to evaluate the good performance of the tool.
- Close accompaniment of subsidiaries for the deployment of the solution
- Update user media
- Contribution to user support (internal and external)