Great opportunity within an International CDMO which support their customer into Drug development, Clinical Trial , commercialisation services and development of API.
This can be a great opportunity for someone with few year experiences within the Pharma or Biotech Industries to take the next step and gain more experience in the field by joining an exciting growing company. My client is creating this new role because they are expending, giving you the chance to move faster through the ranks.
You will be responsible for:
- The creation of concepts/concept studies
- Estimating investment costs and evaluate cost estimations
- Handling investment projects and set up the planning, procurement, execution
- Planning and Cost control
- Project-related support in the qualification of facilities (DQ, IQ, OQ).
- Maintenance and creation of technical documentation
- Degree and experience in Process Engineering
- Various work experience working in a GMP environment
- You have several years of project experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- German mother tongue and very good command of English
Experience within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to email@example.com.