Great opportunity within an International CDMO which support their customer into Drug development, Clinical Trial , commercialisation services and development of API.
This can be a great opportunity for someone with few year experiences within the Pharma or Biotech Industries to take the next step and gain more experience in the field by joining an exciting growing company. My client is creating this new role because they are expending, giving you the chance to move faster through the ranks.
Your most important tasks:
- Preparation of process documentation, such as manufacturing specifications, risk analyzes and SAP recipes as well as on-site support for ongoing production campaigns
- Make sure to prevent avoidance of wrong batches and the prevention of the recurrence of results
- You will give the process instructions a procurer or be the project manager of investment projects
- Apply, edit and assess various measures for production changes and operational trials
- Co-responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements regarding cGMP and SHE
- You will support the managers to make sure the instructions are followed according to the rules.
- University degree (FH, ETH or university degree) in chemistry with a focus on chemical engineering, industrial chemistry or organic chemistry
- Work experience in chemical or pharmaceutical production in a GMP environment
- Resilient and have a high quality standard
- Comfortable with direct contact with people and team spirit oriented
- German mother tongue
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to email@example.com.