|Job Title:||Instrumentation engineer|
|Location:||Settimo Milanese, Italy|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Kraszewski|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 13:19|
We are currently recruiting for are client based in Milan whit the perspective of going to LNG plants to Nigeria.
The synthetic Professional Role description outline the activities, competences, roles and seniority for the Instrumentation Engineer:
a. With “Instrumentation Engineer- Junior” means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Understand correctly the Process & Instrument Diagrams
- Operate on the instrumentation software packages to manage database (SPI and/or AVEVA) and/or on 3D modeling (SP3D e/o PDMS) with the support of a more experienced resource, if needed.
b. With “Instrumentation Engineer - Expert” means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Independently develop technical specifications, datasheets and installation designs for the various types of Instruments/analyzers/bulk material
- Fill in a technical tabulation based on the offers received from instrumentation bidders
- Evaluate the outputs of the calculation tools
- Mechanize independently the Process & Instrument Diagrams
The resources who performed Instrument Engineering activities for less than 3 years cannot be considered “Instrumentation Engineer – Expert”.
c. With “Instrumentation Engineer - Senior” means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Correctly carry out what has been previously indicated for the figure of “Instrumentation Engineer – Expert”
- Interface himself/herself independently with the other engineering disciplines and with the suppliers, in order to identify optimized solutions from a technical/economical point of view
- Finalize the release of technical evaluation for the purchase of the various types of instruments/analyzers/bulk material
- Independently solve various interdisciplinary issues that may occur during the project activities
The resources who performed Instrument Engineering activities for less than 8 years cannot be considered “Instrumentation Engineer – Senior”.
d. With “Instrumentation Lead - Senior” means that the resource shall have the following skills:
- Carried out or knows how to carry out what has been previously indicated for the figure of “Instrumentation Engineer – Senior”
- Has full knowledge of the workflows, of the various phases and the development process that characterize the plant engineering activities and the detail engineering activities for instruments/analyzers of an Oil & Gas processing plant
- Already carried out coordination activities and able to manage independently the workload and promote teamwork, in full compliance with the schedule and the Project Engineering Man Hours and Cost budget.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Instrumentation and Control Engineer
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
£23 per hour
Electrical Instrumentation Engineer
Electrical & Instrumentation Field Engineer
$700 per day
Instrumentation and Telecom Lead Engineer
Maintenance Planner- Instrumentation