NES Global Talent is top technical recruitment company with 40 years presents on the market and more than 45 offices in 28 countries. Over 700 specialist recruitment staff, 12 000 contractors across the Manufacturing Oil&Gas, Power, Construction, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, sectors worldwide delivering value to Clients.
Polish team are experienced 360 degree recruiters. We work as one team and do right things in right way, always.
NES is a worldwide leader in technical recruitment providing staffing solutions in various models: recruitment process outsourcing, managed services, perm, and contracting.
We are technology oriented agency that utilizes chatbot, video – interviewing tool, top ATS – Bullhorn, access to national and international job boards, data bases, NES candidate data base, social media portals full licenses, top analytical tools to support your recruitment projects and sales pipeline.
Senior Consultant / or Consultant, Warsaw based
Your role will be to recruit and develop business relations with Clients in technical markets.
- Develop a good understanding of client companies and their industry
- Taking part in trade fairs and conferences
- Identification of leads for business development purposes, and follow up on these leads
- Taking over and successfully managing existing accounts and to develop these relationships.
- Day to day interaction with key clients.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients.
- Liaise with clients to gain a full understanding of the skills/competencies/personality needed for particular requirements and manage the progress of individual candidates
- Thoroughly assess and pre-screen candidates to ensure suitability for the role
- Request and take out references and carry out other background checks as required
- Prepare and submit CVs and supporting documentation
- Arrange interviews and coordinate the offer & acceptance process
- Correct use of IT systems and that all work is performed to relevant quality procedures
- 2-5 year of experience within the Recruitment Industry
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Strong organisational skills smart and methodical
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and prioritise
- A good communicator articulate with a good telephone manner
- Motivation to build network in the given industry
- Permanent employment, great development opportunity in growing company, supportive and friendly atmosphere, independent consultant role, work with experts in their specialisms, office in the downtown, working tools: laptop, mobile phone and medical coverage.
- Salary: base salary + bonus scheme no threshold, medical coverage, multisport, English at work, access to e-learning and internal trainings, career path.