|Job Title:||Construction Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Keeley Gormley|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 17:09|
• Preparation and maintenance of project/portfolio budget summaries by tracking actuals, updating forecasts, and reporting variances on a regular basis.
• Cost tracking of Engineering Construction capital projects. Forecasting the project capital cost.
• Liaise with the Finance Department to initiate and close capital accounts.
• Preparation and maintenance of Alliance Partner KPI reports. Ensure contractors are compliant with the Alliance Partner project controls process.
• Issue CARS numbers to Alliance Partners.
• Analysis of Alliance Partner tracking/forecasting reports.
• Prepare journal entries and accruals for finance.
• Support the creation of project job binders and training binders.
• Monitoring of EHS Contractor oversight process for Engineering.
• Manage Service Request Orders in SAP for Engineering department.
• Maintain project manager estimating tools.
• Update and maintain departmental process and procedures.
• Post-secondary diploma/degree with related background in business administration or accounting.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint)
• Ability to be a self-starter and eagerness to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present data and analysis.
• Ability to maintain positive working relationship with Union’s project managers and its contractors.
• Capability to handle multiple projects in established deadlines while managing priorities and stakeholder expectations.
• Meticulous and detail oriented.
NICE TO HAVES:
• Familiarity with SAP
• Accounting or finance experience/education
• Experience working on construction projects in the utilities or oil & gas sectors would be considered an asset, but not required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's