Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy is actively in the market for a Senior Building Surveyor as part of their strategic growth objectives for 2020.
They have a youthful and dynamic company culture that has grown from strength to strength from their infancy. This success has been built upon their relationship-centric approach to business, enjoyable working environment and a diverse range of skillsets.
A large portion of this role will be responsible for leading and managing the building surveying team which is several strong; in addition to these management responsibilities you will still be delivering on your own projects. Business Development will be a factor of this position but only lightly. Therefore we’re seeking applied experience leading and managing a team of a similar size as well as experience delivering projects within the commercial, educational and retail sectors.
Other attributes we’re seeking include:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within a Building Surveyor position, experience overseas will be considered.
- A Bachelor Degree within Building Surveying or similar qualification
- Experience managing small teams of building surveyors and creating/maintaining a positive culture within the team
- A positive attitude and ability to collaborate well with internal and/or external stakeholders
- A commercial and entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to sniff out different opportunities
This is a gem of an opportunity to operate at a senior level and provide you with career progression opportunities towards General Management, there’s an attractive total remuneration package on offer including quarterly incentives, a vehicle, relocation assistance (If applicable) and equity in time.
Should this be of interest contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 to understand more.