Maintenance First Line Supervisor III
|Job Title:||Maintenance First Line Supervisor III|
|Contact Name:||Amy Foley|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 21:32|
Our client, a large Oil and Gas producer, has an opportunity for a Maintenance First Line Supervisor in Cold Lake, AB. This is a one year contract, starting January 6th with the possibility of extension. The individual must be local to the area or have accommodations as there is no LOA or flights.
This role is responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities, owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement. Supervises maintenance teams to help Operations deliver safe, reliable and profitable operations. Typical job positions may include: Maintenance First Line Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, Fleet M&R and Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) Supervisor, Maintenance & Repair Coordinator/ Engineering Manager, Asset Management Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities Coordinator.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3:
• Work actively to remove barriers to help ensure maintenance and project work activities meet its cost and time delivery goals.
• Collaborate with Planners/Schedulers to develop resource plan, verify and endorse cost estimates.
• Manage maintenance activities within budget, identify and capture efficiencies and prioritize work commitments
• Be part of the Site Emergency Response team
Behavioral Skills: Adaptability, analytical thinking, collaboration, effective communication, courage of conviction, sound decision-making, risk management, shows initiative.
Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or 10+ years professional experience
• Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment both internally and externally
• Ability to gather information, assess alternate solutions and consequences, and implement solutions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's