As Document Expert / Document Specialist you will be expected to:
- Development and maintenance of the Project Document Filing procedure/ Instructions (as part of the overall Project Execution Plan)
- Development of the Project Document Overview and Reporting system.
- Development and maintenance of the document system.
- Development and maintenance of a training package to bring new Stakeholder-members quickly to the necessary level.
- Involvement in reporting, inspections and final delivery of the approved certificates.
- Maintain the Materials Documentation / Specification filing Strategy.
- Review, in a timely manner, the material requisition for bid inquiry and pass to Project Manager for final approval.
- Perform a detailed quality check of the Work packages before bid inquiry.
Personal Specification for Document Specialist / Document Expert:
- Degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years experience working in the Petrochemical industry on full cycle of projects
- Experience of working with Engineering packages within a construction and project setting
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to speak English and Italian
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Document Controller / Document Specialist to work on expansion project for the next 2 - 3 years and follow the full life cycle of the project.