Our client develops and produces intelligent, highly analytical sensors for monitoring purposes. In order to strengthen their multinational team we are looking for a Software Specialist for GUI to join their team.
- Working closely with developers from the software team as well as with stakeholders from various departments from product management to production
- Follow the product development from the first idea over the first HW/SW prototypes up to the final product
- Conception and further development of software architecture and design
- Implementation of and participation in architecture and code reviews with the team
- Implementation of the user interface with Qt/QML and C++ on an embedded platform
- Creation of automated tests with Squish and QtTest
- Further tasks in embedded system development, depending on knowledge and interests
- Specification and analysis (architecture and design), implementation and testing of embedded software for Medical Devices using MDD and tools like IBM Rhapsody, Linux in C++ environment
- Definition of the operating concept in cooperation with UI designers and internal stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification (University / University of Applied Sciences)
- Experience with graphical user interface development ( Qt/QML)
- Experience with C++
- Software analysis and design with UML
- Independent and careful work, willingness to learn new fields
- Good knowledge of German and English
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.