Our client develops and produces intelligent, highly analytical sensors for monitoring purposes. In order to strengthen their multinational team we are looking for a Project Manager in Development to join their team.
- Development of innovative medical products from the initial idea to market launch.
- Scanning and evaluating existing and new technologies
- Plan and monitor the project process
- Ensuring the project objectives are achieved in terms of quality, costs and deadlines
- Coordinate the project and the external service providers
- Ensuring the project results are documented according to internal and external requirements
- University degree as an engineer, in natural sciences or medicine (preferably training in biomedical engineering)
- Professional experience in the development of technical products 1-2 years
- Knowledge of project management
- Self-reliant way of working and organizational talent
- Fluent English and German B1/B2
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.