Senior Construction Supervisor
- The primary responsibilities of the Snr Construction Supervisor will be the active participation in daily contractor meetings including tool box talks, job hazard analysis, field level work plans, safe work permitting, etc. and then ensuring the objectives of the above items are being safely executed at the work sites.
- This role focuses on the EPC Contractor’s Piling and Concrete foundation scope, ensuring safe delivery of scope – with the required quality to ‘get it right first time’.
- A key element of managing lump sum EPC Contracts is the ability to ‘know the status of the project’ at all times. The Snr Construction Supervisor will be required to clearly communicate and report status to the Construction Manager and identify further impacts if risks are not mitigated.
- A construction professional with a minimum of 15 years site experience
- Strong contractor interface skills including leadership in the area of HSSE performance
- A track record of successfully and safely COMPLETING projects
- Proven experience working on large and complex piling scopes.
- Proven experience working on large and complex concrete foundation scopes.
- Experience working on large scale Oil & Gas projects.
- Lump Sum EPC experience is preferable.
- Must be a team player, who can integrate and quickly become effective within the Company owners team.