Our client, a global oilfield services business, is currently seeking to hire a number of Cement Equipment Operators for an ongoing project based onshore, Netherlands.
- Safe and successful execution of cementing and (milling) fluids operations.
- Cementing: Plan and prepare for setting of cement plugs. Perform checks and loading of necessary product and equipment required for scheduled cementing operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility. Maintenance of cementing unit, ready for pressure testing and cementing all time. Execute cementing job and pressure testing.
- Fluids: Provide onsite services by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Maintain inventory of cementing and fluids products at customer well sites and at mixing plant.
- Provide effective customer service by providing well site supervisors information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- Pressure testing & pumping with cement/ fluid pump
- Light maintenance on pumping-, cement- and fluid equipment.
- Protects the health and safety of employees, contractors, and the general public.
- Provide input to KPI evaluation and improvement plans.
- Proven experience within Cementing and/or Fluids services roles.
- Thorough understanding of HWO and P&A operations.
- Team player to support operations that fall outside of the common cementing and fluids tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.