You’ll be working alongside some of the markets leading minds within the property advisory, project management and development management space, partnering with numerous public and private clients and delivering a multitude of different projects.
One thing that stands out is this organization’s pride in their company culture and flat hierarchy; they make a conscious effort to invest time and money into a culture of collaboration, team unity, fun and productivity. Their staff gain full ownership and responsibility of projects and it’s up to them to make decisions for the desired outcome.
They value participation in their culture and can regularly involve activities such as:
- Quiz nights
- Team bonding days and activities
- Organizational events
- Craft beer tasting
The person we are seeking will:
- Be entrepreneurial minded, ambitious and hungry to succeed. You’ll be given full ownership of projects and will have to make decisions.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree whether it’s in civil engineer, planning or project management
- A minimum of 5 years’ New Zealand based experience within a Project Management position for either a PM consulting firm or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
- Have confident client facing communication skills and the ability to create outstanding, long-term relationships
- The current legal rights to live and work within New Zealand
Apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 to understand more.