Great opportunity within an International CDMO which support their customer into Drug development, Clinical Trial , commercialisation services and development of API.
This can be a great opportunity for someone with several year experiences within the Pharma or Biotech Industries to take the next step and gain more experience in the field by joining an exciting growing company. My client is creating this new role because they are expending, giving you the chance to move faster through the ranks.
- Determination and follow-up of department goals.
• Development and coaching of staff members.
• Presentation of the department/areas during internal and external audits.
• Management of expansion, optimization and new projects in the areas of process technology, basic supply, building services, engineering and construction.
• Ensuring continuous improvement of the technologies and processes used, taking into account cost aspects, sustainability and energy efficiency.
• Development of future-oriented measures for plant and site development.
• Development and optimisation of technical equipment and systems.
• Preparation of deviation reports incl. root cause analysis and action planning.
• Ensuring maintenance, servicing and troubleshooting of all equipment, systems and installations.
• Budget Responsibility.
- Experience in Pharma/Biotech Engineering, GMP Environment
- Experience in Production facilities for API manufacturing, Basic supply systems, Wastewater treatment + recycled water, Clean room technology, HVAC, Facility Management, Occupational safety and environmental protection (SHE)
- Degree in Engineering
- Very good knowledge of German
Experience within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to email@example.com.