Job DescriptionMechanical Design Engineer
I am currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a global speciality chemical company. They are investing extensively in the development of better technologies and are a key driver in the advancement of a more sustainable future.
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be in charge of designing P&ID and mechanical systems for various test rigs within the facility. This is an exciting opportunity which would put you at the forefront of technological innovation and the promotion of a cleaner future.
As an international company, this position would also provide fantastic prospects for career progression and includes one of the best salary and benefits packages in the industry.
- Delivering mechanical, piping & instrumentation diagram specifications
- Formulating panel layouts
- Performing risk assessments for systems and designs
- Maintaining and preparing rig documentation
- Developing test rigs and assemblies
- Assembling Bills of Materials
- Ability to build and design P&ID circuits
- Experience working to CE regulations including standards for pressure systems, machinery and guarding
- Experience designing mechanical systems for special purpose machines and test rigs
- Working knowledge of CAD
- You are highly motivated, have a safety-focussed mind-set and possess excellent communication skills
This is a rare opportunity which will not be around for long so don’t miss out!
If you are interested in hearing more about it, please feel free to give me a call on +44 161 942 2115 or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org