SCM Contracts Administrator
|Job Title:||SCM Contracts Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Keeley Gormley|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 16:15|
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a SCM Contracts Administrator for a 1 year contract in Toronto or Chatham.
This position is responsible for managing the workflow of contract execution ranging from initial contracting strategy and development to contract closeout/renewal in accordance with Company contracting policies and procedures. In addition, this position also monitors contract compliance and assists with contract management activities.
• Providing SCM input to stakeholders regarding contracting process and analyzing scopes of work to determine contracting strategy;
• Drafting and preparing new commercial agreements, reviewing and revising executed agreements, coordinating change management activities, and assisting with contract renewals/closeout;
• Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Performing activities to ensure vendors Enbridge health, safety, environmental and insurance requirements;
• Working closely with Legal to review and draft non-standard contracts and manage the execution process both internally through the Supply Chain Management and with Contract Owners and externally with vendors, ensuring necessary documentation is provided such as insurance certificates and WSIB documents;
• Ensuring the Contract Management System is complete for all contracts and holds up to date;
• Contributing to vendor management activities by ensuring prequalification requirements are met; and
• Supporting leadership by providing periodic reports, conducting data analysis, validating vendor payments, and providing process/system improvement recommendations.
• Post-secondary education in business, legal studies, supply chain or related discipline;
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of progressive business or legal experience related to role;
• Proficiency with MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn other IT systems independently
• Proven communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills, with influencing and persuasive talents;
• Enrollment in the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) / Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) designation program or equivalent is an asset;
• Law Certificate or legal background.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Procurement and SCM Manager - Non Operated Assets
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Sr. Contracts Engineer
Turnaround Financial Administrator
Directional Drilling Consultant
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Project Services Coordinator