Our London office provides excellent opportunities for talented individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans. We are currently looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment for our Front End and Execution team.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Plan, organize and manage workload to ensure work is completed in line with project schedules and budgets
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with Aker Solutions operating system (PEM) and with Company’s requirements for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems
- Ensure technical correctness of discipline deliverables and compliance with international codes & standards, client specifications and project standards
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to discipline
- Attend project reviews/meetings/audits as required and keep Manager fully informed of status
- Provide effective leadership, supervision and technical guidance to assigned team.
We are looking for engineers with the following skills, qualifications and experience;
- BEng/BSc or MEng/MSc degree
- Chartered Engineer status
- Significant engineering design experience in the offshore oil & gas industry
- Experience in leadership / supervisory / client facing positions on pre-FEED, FEED and EPC projects
- Experience in gas processing and LNG.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.