To plan and prepare for multiservice Well Intervention Division operations on a jack up lift barge primarily relating to perforating/stimulating/testing (PST) operations with periodic
wellwork operations such as milling, cleanout or fishing campaigns in production wells operated by meeting the Company’s target in an engineered and in the most cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest level of safety, environmental and security compliance.
- Experience in well related operations in the oil and gas industry, including experience in barge or wellwork operations, either offshore or onshore wells.
- Well related experience in high pressure, high temperature, and toxic gas wells in offshore environment is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following well engineering disciplines: Wellhead, Tree & Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Coiled Tubing Operations, Stimulation, Cased hole and Production Logging, Well and tubular design, Rigless wellwork equipment including Pressure Control Equipment, Well Barrier requirement.
- Knowledge of software applications related to subsurface data acquisitions (Well View, Emraude, Saphir).
- Familiar with Well Integrity Management: Sustained Casing Pressure Management, Wellhead/X-mas Tree and Down Hole Safety Valve Testing & Maintenance.
- IWCF Level-4 certified.