- Support all phases of the project working closely with Operations and the HR team.
- Collaborate directly with the site Operations to ensure effective rollout of program and alignment of project activities, using the implementation processes, guides and tool kit.
- Conduct various analyses, including:
- Identifying site business requirements related to training and competency
- Conducting a full training program gap analysis
- Ensuring alignment of learning materials and assessments with the LMS program design
- Provide support to the corporate implementation team to troubleshoot and solution site implementation barriers or issues
- Facilitate working sessions with SMEs to capture, modify and enhance site training content (learning materials and assessments).
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in analytical roles is required
- Experience in data capture and management is required
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Facilitation or training delivery experience is an asset
- Experience working with Operations on large scale projects is an asset