Job DescriptionNES are working with one of the world’s leading manufacturing companies who are looking to engage with a highly experienced Project Engineer to work on a contract basis, located in Humberside. The project forms part of the client’s investment portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an existing onsite engineering team and be an integral part of the project. The role will involve a significant level of travel within the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone with a proven Process Engineering background working within the Chemical or Petrochemical industries with excellent communication skills and the ability to understand cross discipline issues and work off their own initiative.
- BSc or MSc in Chemical Engineering.
- Extensive and recent experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 10 years
- Extensive knowledge of top tier COMAH regulations
- EPC Major Contract Exposure
- Experience of Modularisation
- Acetyls Knowledge
- Ability to plan multiple activities with competing priorities