Job DescriptionA well-respected operator is looking to hire several consultants for long-term work in the Permian Basin.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service unit and initiates the rig up.
- Rig up up/down transfer pipe
- Ensure drains and air reliefs are installed in proper places
- Operate transfer pumps
- Monitor water levels in frac tanks
- Operate discharge manifolds
- Safely handle hoses of various sizes
- Operate filtration units
- Is familiar with correct procedures and performs basic routine equipment maintenance in preparation for next job. Cleans and checks tools and equipment
- Operate truck and trailer combination in DOT compliant manner
- Performs routine readings of equipment during rigging up to ensure equipment is performing according to customers’ requirements while maintaining a safe operation at all times
- When needed, moves equipment around yard with forklifts, help load and unload trucks day and night, make hotshot and parts runs, sweep and mop shop and yard
- Observes safe working practices, safety rules and regulations.
Independent consultants will be paid on day rates depending on experience. Housing is provided and rotations will be equal (i.e. 10/10, 14/14).