Job DescriptionOne of our clients an International Engineering Company is currently looking for Electrical expert for the construction of the Long Son PetroChemicals facility outside of Vung Tau, Vietnam.
About the project: Long Son petrochemicals complex, which being developed with an estimated investment of $5.4bn by Long Son Petrochemicals, a company formed by Siam Cement Group (SCG) Thailand, is an integrated petrochemical complex under construction in Long Son Commune of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam. It will be the first integrated petrochemical complex in Vietnam
We are looking for Engineers who have 10+ years experience in oil & gas structures and who have hands-on experience working directly for an engineering company. Experience with Downstream Projects is advantageous however is not a prerequisite.
- Responsible for review engineering work, review vendor document, supervise the construction work of packages as client’s request
- Support LSP electrical team (Upstream packages) during construction, pre-com, commissioning and start-up phases
- Responsible for the EVN110kV Grid Connection and coordinate with relevant authorities for the design approval until energizing power
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience designing and electrical site exposure
- Ability to manage multiple and/or complex projects at any given time.
- Ability to lead and nurture in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior communication, organization, leadership and presentation skills;
- Excellent Client management skills
- Computer knowledge in: MS Office, AutoCAD, Revit, and distribution system analysis software considered an asset.
If you are interested in or would like to get understand more information about job please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org