Job DescriptionOur client, a Major operator in the Oil&Gas industry, is currently recruiting for a Data Deployment Expert to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. The position requires someone to fulfil the following duties:
- Acts as first point of contact for the respective business on Information Management and advises the business on how to use the full capabilities of Information Management solutions
- Assist and educate individuals and teams on IM compliance requirements and ensures IM compliance monitoring and controls are in place, are applied within the Business/Functions and are reported to key stakeholders
- Actively works with the business to design and deliver fit for purpose Information Management solutions
- Compares market standard solutions with inhouse developed or legacy solutions and provides consultation to the business
- Liaises with the business and developers internally and externally to deliver Information Management solutions
- Drives and ensures compliance to IM standards, manual, data privacy and other IM-related laws and regulations within their respective business
- Deploys and embed IM standards, roles and responsibilities as defined in the business strategy
- Monitors and proposes initiatives to improve IM health and functional excellence in execution
- Champions and advocates Information Management best practice within the business and helps the business in gaining more awareness around Information Management.
- Performs risk management activities, has knowledge on control framework, audit and assurance activities
- Experience in extensive business stakeholder engagement to understand and meet business demand
- Experience in customizing tools and technology to provide a tailored approach to IM for the business
- Experience in policy development and implementation of IM best practices
- Experience in monitoring IM policy, compliance and standards
- Experience with working in Agile projects.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement ways of working.
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Computer Science or related field or comparable business experience