Job DescriptionTECHNICAL WRITER
Work Location - Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Contract Duration - 1 year renewable contract (Residential contract)
You will Plan, develop, organize, write instruction manuals, company procedures, Company Guideline, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information to various type of clients and stakeholders.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Link and reference existing documentation and operation by other organizations by having full understanding on the potential impact on the IS&F operation.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, or communication (or equivalent).
- You have a minimum of 8 years of Technical writing.
- having a dedicated technical writer to cover all the mentioned types of documentation for short period of time is the best approach to have high quality professional documentations within the requested time frame.
- Good Communication skills.
- Detail oriented and must be able to work as a team.
- Good Technical skills.
- Good Writing skills.