Job DescriptionJob Title: Sr. Control System Security Engineer / Sr. Cyber Security Engineer
Duration: 2 years and extendable
5 days per week, 8/10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
- Be a member of the ICS Security Engineering team as a focal point for implementation of ICS Security Enhancement Project Scope of Work. .
- Review the System architect, Method statements, JSA, procedures, etc., with Project Asset and Operations ensuring these conform to applicable Policies. Ensure that the implementation method does not affect the plant operations.
- Support Project Team for all the Cyber security systems SOW with respect to its implementation.
- Supervise and Guide the ICS Technicians (F&D) assigned for supporting the project in executing the Project scope of work as per the procedure.
- Liaise with Project team, ICS Security Engineering team, Asset Technical support team and Operations to obtain necessary approval of interface agreements, Permits for timely execution of the scope of work.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
- 10 or more years of experience with various Control Systems like Foxboro I/A, Emerson, Honeywell, Triconex, Safety & various PLC systems (Modicon, Siemens, Allen Bradley,).
- Experience in designing, constructing and integrating the software applications and networking systems for process automation.
- Knowledge & Experience on Servers, Switches, Firewalls, for ICS networks.
Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently with minimum supervision
Knowledge of ICS system for white list review and Cyber Security controls for ICS systems.
Knowledge of Control System Cybersecurity Design & Maintenance, processes, tools used in.
- Application Whitelisting
- Role Based Access Control
- Patch Management & Anti-virus definition updates
- End-Point Security Management
- Privilege ID/Access Management / Radius / DFA
- Centralized Windows Group Policy Management
- SIEM Implementation
- Backup & Data Archive Management
- Centralized Firewall Policy Management & Monitoring
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: