Job DescriptionInstrumentation and Telecommunications Lead Engineer.
• Within an integrated team between GBS contractor and topsides contractor, and under the direction of company, consistency analysis and gap analysis between ongoing GBS and topsides contract and engineering, deliverables from both contract within discipline
• Proposes recommendation to CPY for resolution of issue
• Telecom and security equipment in the GBS
• Calculations of radio coverage for both TSOF and for GBS
• Provision of general specifications for telecom and security equipment for both topsides & GBS metocean into the overall telecoms system
• Plant telecom and security systems design elements
• Definition of the battery limits and responsibilities for pre-commissioning / commissioning activities for ICSS, AMADAS and MMS
• Interface between ICSS and specific GBS packages such as custody transfer metering system, loading arms, UCP, tank gauging and integrate these into the ICSS
• GBS analyzers into AMADAS and the GC network
• Field control rooms designed by others into the central control room
• English fluent
Start Date ASAP.