Job DescriptionPOSITION TITLE: NDT Sales Manager
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client are global pioneers in developing and assembling NDT solutions for numerous industries, including; Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, and Power Generation.
Following significant growth, they are seeking a highly technical and self-motivated NDT Sales Manager to join their US operation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
The fundamental purpose of this position is to generate new sales opportunities and additional sales opportunities with existing customers for the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) business.
- Meet the sales target for their territory
- Visit customers to demonstrate product and discuss sales opportunities on a daily basis in the assigned territory
- Create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise NDT presentations, product demonstrations, and emails to various audiences
- Assist with lead generation by obtaining referrals in conjunction with marketing staff and other resources to ensure that assigned territories have sufficient leads and opportunities in order to generate demos
- Follow up on all leads provided by the company
- Prospect and cold call to identify new business opportunities
- Complete timely quotations to customers working through the support staff
- Complete, work, review, and improve a Sales Plan that includes an action plan for increasing sales to active customers and prospective customers, scheduling full coverage of the territory, maintaining a high level of in-field time, and continually improving product presentation skills and product knowledge.
- Respond to all customer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Be proactive and participate and present in local technical and industry conferences to promote company products and services
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and business oriented and able to work with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicate market requirements, competitive threats and other important frontline information related to products, service and applications to Product Management and Sales Management
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships at working and senior levels
- Provide an accurate sales forecast on a segment by segment, application by application basis
- Ability to work from home
- Travels as required to meet the requirements of the sales plan
- Proven history of success in a business to business environment
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED with a minimum 4 years of experience in a sales role)
- PC literate – Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- Proven sales performance track record
- Nondestructive Technical degree from an accredited college or university
- Multiple industries knowledge (Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power Gen)
- Nondestructive Testing Experience
- Level II certifications in NDT methods are
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Strong relationship and customer focus
This permanent staff position is an excellent opportunity to join a work leader in NDT solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package, bonus, medical benefits, 401K, PTO, life insurance, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Dharani “Dot” Saiz.