Job DescriptionAn incredible chance to start 2020 with a bang and join a major projects team and major operator as their office based SCE!
Job Description: MAIN FUNCTIONS
• Prepare detailed engineering designs and coordinate all phases of planning and completing a well
• Ensure the geological and reservoir objectives of the well are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied to the well design and execution.
• Prepare designs and well plans representing the optimal costs and investments for the wells.
• In a Technical role, provide review and support to Drill team designs and operations
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the Level 1 tasks, a Level 2 Completions Engineer must:
• Work in conjunction with safety, environmental and field operations personnel to optimize safety performance
• Responsible for new completions and work-overs including the execution and completion of timing projects; post evaluation of capital projects and financial accruals of timing projects
• Will act as interface/liaison engineer with joint venture partner.
• Identify opportunities for better application of completions technology to decrease completion costs and timing efficiencies
• Prepare cost analyses, estimates for the completion costs; partner with Drilling to plan completion costs
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
BS degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
Broad and extensive knowledge of completions design, equipment, operations, standards and specifications. This could include subsea systems technology.
Strong personal effectiveness in leadership, communications, interpersonal skills, and teamwork
Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Please apply for more information