Our client conducts phase I-IV clinical trials for multi-national pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. You will be exposed to various therapeutic areas and sponsor clinical trial studies from all over the world.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the investigational product (IP) nmanagement of early phase 1 and 2 clinical research projects.
- Ensure all IP related activities are conducted according to trial specific protocols, GCP and SCR procedures ensuring patient and participatn safety, and intergrity of trial activities and data.
- Liaise with various teams of doctors, scientists, clinical project manager, study coordinators, nurses as well as with external stakeholders.
- Perform key roles such as drug dispensing, drug preparation, and drug management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current pharmacy registration with APHRA
- Tertiary qualification in pharmacy
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of pharmacy legislation, guidelines and polices, including the role of TGA
- Availability for flexible working hours (i.e. early morning starts, after hours and weekends)
- Commitment to quality and high attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Preferrable have experience in Clinical Trials and have a sound knowledge of the principles of ICH-GCP.
If you are a pharmacist, this is an excellent opportunity for you to transition into the clinical trials industry where you'll be involved in guiding innovative drugs into the market.
You will also be surrounded with highly experienced clinical trials professionals and it's definitely an exicting opportunity to learn from the best