Job DescriptionProject Services Coordinator
- Experience in manpower coordination.
- Experience in Offshore O&G industry.
- Competence in use of MS Office applications like Excel, Word and Power Point, knowledge of MS Access preferred.
- Good Communication skills and fluency in English.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities.
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- To organize / co-ordinate the general services personnel arrangements of the entity.
- To liaise with Project/Team Managers to establish their requirements and timing for third party services including inspections and marine warranty and others as required.
- To request C&P for quotations for services and keep track of all received proposals.
- To liaise with Project Control Manager to address any issues with services arrangement.
- To submit relevant proposals to Team/Package Managers and arrange interviews through C&P as required.
- To ensure all obligations of Service Providers are respected.
- To ensure with HR and C&P for timely renewal and/or amendment of contracts as required.
- To assist in the control of invoice issued by Service Providers.
- To close out all contracts in a timely manner after service completion.
- To fully support MP Project Workforce Coordinator is all responsibilities and delegate during absence.
- To ensure along with MP Secretary logistics arrangements for mission orders, offshore rotations, site visits within Country and business visitors from Shareholders or other personnel as required
- To support MP Lead Contracts Engineer in other EPC Contract activities as required
- To periodically provide manpower and logistics arrangement inputs to MP Cost Engineer for budget preparation and cost accruals as required
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors