Job DescriptionRisk Coordinator
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Risk Coordinator for a 21 month contract based out of Mississauga, ON with occasional travel.
- Provide specialist risk advice and risk assessment expertise in the development of the Distribution-level and Terminal-level risk registers.
- Provide specialist support to Distribution on the interpretation and application of risk-related matters and tools such as the risk matrix.
- Influence and contribute to the development of overall Distribution processes and practices to ensure integration of risk information.
- Steward Distribution Risk Management processes including management, updates, and reporting on the Distribution Risk Registers
- Lead annual risk reviews and assessments at the Distribution Terminal level
- Maintain alignment of Distribution’s Risk Management Practices with corporate standards and expectations
- Develop and steward Distribution’s risk-based audit and assessment program
- Support and drive implementation of the Element 2 Standard, Procedures and Tools within Distribution
- Engineering or Business Bachelor Degree
- French speaking would be an asset